Porto/Post/Doc: Film & Media Festival takes place between November 18 and 26, 2022.
Submissions to the Festival are open for the following competitions:
- International: documentaries, experimental documentaries and innovative visual productions close to documentaries with duration of or over 50 minutes. Documentary films with a strong fictional component will also be considered. These films must be produced in 2021 or 2022.
- Cinema Falado: for Portuguese-speaking or Portuguese-culture related films, produced in 2021 or 2022;
- Cinema Novo: documentaries, with less than 40 minutes, from Portuguese film schools or from Portuguese students studying abroad, produced in 2021 or 2022;
- Transmission: for films about music, produced in 2021 or 2022;
- Mini/Teenage: for films (animation, fiction or documentary, either short or feature formats), suitable for children and/or teenagers, produced in 2021 or 2022.
- Full Dome Planetarium: for immersive films made for planetariums, produced in 2021 or 2022.
The Open Call has the following deadlines:
· early deadline: March 31, 2022;
· regular deadline: June 30, 2022;
· extended deadline: August 31, 2022.
The submissions of films are made through the FilmFreeway platform. The user must follow all the steps and procedures suggested by FilmFreeway. The costs associated with the use of this platform are the responsibility of the user, as well as the respect and completion of all data requested to complete the submission. The regulations of this Open Call are available on the platform.
If you have any questions please contact:
+351 918 736 930